Teraz jest 28 mar 2024, 13:11

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 2

Regulamin działu

Kliknij, aby przejrzeć regulamin

Autor Wiadomość
PostNapisane: 15 maja 2004, 18:01 

Tak z ciekawości chcę się zapytać kiedy będzie najbliższy Nations Cup?

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: 16 maja 2004, 12:38 

DvO napisał(a):
After a large amount of discussions with the head Nations Cup admins of ClanBase, we've come to the conclusion that it is better to cancel this season's Nations Cup than run a very poor one that would stretch into the summer. This is due to numerous factors, but mainly that our planned supervisors for this Cup were surprised by other duties. Frankie was forced to step in for Deman in the OpenCup, and KinG-FiRe has been busy running pod and organizing LANs. This was supposed to only temporarily put the Cup on ice, but after a long and exhaustive search for supervisors, we've still come up empty-handed. Dedicated admins who we know and trust are not that easy to find.
The Nations Cup schedule is extremely tight, and even a delay of a month would run it into mid-June, which would probably reduce the level of the competition as players go on holiday. The truth of the matter is that I was caught off guard and spent too long waiting for a solution and too little time looking for one, and that now the window of opportunity for this Nations Cup has passed. My sincerest apologies go out to all potential captains and players in each national team - this is not how I would have wished for this season's Nations Cup to have gone.

Rest assured that we will be back next season with another great Nations Cup!

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: 16 maja 2004, 20:52 

dzięki, właśnie o cos takiego mi chodziło :)

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 2