Teraz jest 28 mar 2024, 19:24

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 2

Regulamin działu

Kliknij, aby przejrzeć regulamin

Autor Wiadomość
 Tytuł: Invalid CD key
PostNapisane: 7 lis 2012, 18:34 

Witam!

Z powodu że BF 1942 jest darmowy postanowiłem pobrać BF'a. Lecz po zainstalowaniu i włączeniu gry gdy chcę zagrać w multi wyskakuje mi Invalid CD key. Zna ktoś rozwiązanie problemu?

PostNapisane: 7 lis 2012, 20:31 

1) Click start menu, type regedit in the search field (or hit windows+r if you do not have vista/7)

2) Navigate to the following section(s) depending on your OS,

For those of you that don't have an Origin folder located in either of these two locations:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Electronic Arts\Origin\Battlefield 1942\ergc (FOR 64bit OS)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Electronic Arts\Origin\Battlefield 1942\ergc (FOR 32bit OS)

3) You need to create it yourself. I have Win 7 x64, so I made an Origin folder (also known as a "key" in the registry) under Electronic Arts.
To create this "folder", right-click on Electronic Arts and then choose "New" and then "Key". Now it should allow you to give it a name, rename it as Origin.

4) Next, right-click on the Origin "key" you just made and again pick "New" and then"Key". Give this new key a name of Battlefield 1942.

5) Next, right-click on the Battlefield 1942 "key" you just made and again pick "New" and then "Key". Give this new key a name of ergc

6) Next, click on the ergc "key" , on the right hand side you'll see it has a string value called "Default". Right-click it and then choose "Modify".

Now you need to copy your product key from Origin and paste it as the new modified value.

To find your product key, right click Battlefield 1942 in Origin, then choose Game information/detail, and you should see your product key (listed on the right hand side)

7) You do NOT need to include spaces, just copy and paste the key and click on "Ok".

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-19 ... 175664#M50

Sprawdzałem i działa.

PostNapisane: 10 lis 2012, 23:17 

Witam,zrobiłem dokładnie z instrukcją,a nadal mam ten sam błąd,jest inne wyjście?

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 2