Teraz jest 28 mar 2024, 13:47

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 2

Regulamin działu

Kliknij, aby przejrzeć regulamin

Autor Wiadomość
 Tytuł: Banned GUID's?
PostNapisane: 14 cze 2005, 04:19 
Why dont banned(Master Ban List) GUID's/nicks come up in any search? I'm trying to track some certain hackers, but I keep getting stopped dead in my tracks.

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: 18 cze 2005, 21:22 
To be more specific, why arentt keyhashes that are banned (in PunksBusted's MBL-Master ban List) found in ehelion? We've tried many now, and nothing ever comes up. In some cases i did try the nick (of the banned GUID), and other GUID's the nick had used DO come up. I could be mistaken, but every banned guid we've tried has come back with no results whatsoever.

At my site http://www.exploitednoobs.com the goal is to expose and track hackers/smurfers. My staff uses ehelion as a primary tool for doing this. Problem is if someone got banned smurfing a respectable player, we're unable to pull up the GUID and figure out who did the smurf. Smurf is to act as an imposter to discredit others. With players that got busted(that were hacking as themselves), its becoming impossible to track them, as we're trying to set up a sub-database that can compare nicks and get hits that way.

Any help or comments about any of this will be much apprieciated. Admins please feel free to email me at noobsnemesis@retardsrule.com, I also have some other things Id like to discuss.

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: 18 cze 2005, 23:45 
Oldboy Battlefield.pl

...because ehelion tracks players and their keyhashes? not guids....

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: 19 cze 2005, 02:16 
keyhashes and GUID's are the same thing

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: 19 cze 2005, 12:24 

Nemesis napisał(a):

No. Not the same thing.
Keyhash is the hash of your CD-KEY.
GUID is ID calculated by PunkBuster from information about your computer.

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: 19 cze 2005, 12:42 
Moderator forum

Nemesis napisał(a):

They are not the same. Keyhash is generated by game (probably server) based on CD-Key. GUID is generated by PunkBuster based on Keyhash. Changing PC`s does not affect booth of them. CD-Key is only thing what matters. I have checked them - same copy of BF1942 (same CD-KEY) instaled on two totaly diffrent PC`s gave same Keyhash and GUID.

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: 23 cze 2005, 15:46 
Yes, Ive realized this since I last responded, sloppy on my part. Is there any way to generate the GUID from a keyhash, is is that data too protected?

Basiaclly a name came up of a clanleader whos name was on the MBL. The guid on the MBL didnt match the guid the person has registered with TWL. Running the name thru ehelion did come up with 3 different keyhashes, and my staff memeber posted those up. At that time we hadnt realized there was a difference, and we cleared the person as being smurfed. Whats funny is the person had the 3 keyhashes, that had all been first used: 2 the first day, the 3rd the NEXT day. The 2 used nicknames like "omg hax", the third appeared to be only used for respectable things. We cleared the person as being smurfed, but now we're having secong thoughts. If you know any way to verify this please let us know.:
http://exploitednoobs.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=147

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 2